Forum Posts

Unable to Retrieve Plan ID Related to a Subscription

I'm unable to find the plan ID associated with a subscription from an Instant Payment Notification Here's what I've tried so far:retrieve the subscr_id from the IPN with transaction type subscr_payment.call the Subscriptions API endpoint: https://api...

magagio by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get subscription_id from payment

Hi! While integrating subscriptions i stuck on a question:When recieving a PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED webhook i can't find the subscription id in the transmitted JSON data.But i need the subscription id to assign the payment to the user.Is there a way to...

aktiweb by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checkout page language issue

I am trying to integrate with the PayPal Rest API and I have a problem when trying to create the checkout urls. I have tried with various locales but it doesn't always work. Accepted values are "it-IT", "en-GB", "da-DK", "ja-JP", but for example I ca...

Obtain PayerID via Login with PayPal

Hello,   I am just starting out developing an app that uses the payout API. I would like to get the payer_id of a user that has logged in with paypal. I am able to successfully call the userinfo endpoint of the identity API, which returns the followi...

jimmyli by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is subscription expired?

Hi, I am doing some paypal subscription integration with my dashaboard however there is too little information about subscription statuses in docs.According to docs there are 6 different possible subscription statuses.APPROVAL_PENDING. The subscripti...

miuosz by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Capture funds after the 29 days period

Hi, I'm using paypal in my platform for funding projects. I would like to charge user when the project reach the goal, usually later than 29 days, how i can do it?  Thanks in advance

Javimh by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos