Forum Posts

PayPal account cant receive payments

Hello good people, my name is Nick.I was wondering why my PayPal account can't receive payments from outside and I don't even get the notification of the failed transaction. Does anyone out there know what is the problem here? your support will highl...

Nick3311 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Redirect URL in Case of Payment Cancellation

Hey there,I use the Paypal Payment solution in my Woocommerce Webshop. By now, in case a customer wants to pay via Paypal, he gets redirected from the checkout page to the paypal page so that he can do his payment. So far so good. However, when the c...

JayD92 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prepay cards issuing

Does PayPal any service similar to Stripe Issuing, so i can provide a debit/credit card to my employees to make purchase and can be loaded through an API or web-hook?

No Access to PayPal Manager?

I have been with PayPal almost 20 years and never had a problem until about a couple of years ago when everything seemed to change and since then, my shop has never worked consistently, I just just get the occasional order where someone got lucky.I r...

Venmo is not working stable

Hello,We are Jotform and integrated with PayPal Commerce. We are also one of the partners of the PayPal.Venmo as an alternative gateway is not working as expected.Venmo button should be displayed consistently. It's displayed for one page visit and it...

JotForm by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email inconsistency

Why is it that my PayPal email shows inconsistency if l request for payments?

Oliva2 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error trying to process pay in WHMCS using PayFlow Pro

I'm getting an error trying to process a payment in WHMCS using PayFlow Pro. Any help will be appreciated. Below are the error details:   Invoice ID => ****User ID => **Amount => ***RESULT => 5PNREF => BK0P9B2174CARESPMSG => Invalid merchant informat...

Labels