Forum Posts

Your API certificate needs renewal

I have received the following eMail several times over the past few months.  It claims that I need to renew my API certificate.  I tried to follow instructions but they don't match the current layout of my account.  So, I am not able to update the AP...

Why is the shipping address not showing in IPN message?

We are sending user to PayPal to choose a payment source and pick a delivery address. However, the address is not included in the IPN received when the payment is confirmed. Is there a setting to make sure the address is included? Sample IPN is shown...

Significant delays in IPNs

It's been a long time since we've seen this but on Thursday 28/09 and again today we are seeing IPNs being significantly delayed. This is intermittent - some are getting through - but most aren't and https://www.paypal.com/merchantnotification/ipn/hi...

EC-Token

Where can i find the EC-Token ?

Ruudie by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Legacy API credential questions here please.

To request API Signature or Certificate credentials for your PayPal account: Log in to your PayPal Live or Sandbox account.Under Profile, select Profile and settings. 3. Click My selling tools   4. In the API access section, click Update.     5. U...

image.png image.png image.png image.png