Forum Posts

Transfer to bank "denied," but money is in account?

Hi,I recently received a payment from someone.Originally Paypal listed this payment as "pending."I sent the payment to my bank. The money shows up in my bank account.Paypal account says "Transfer Denied," but the funds are showing in my bank account....

Sgf1993 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

paypal unknown charge from my card

I paid for my order via PayPalMy card was charged $60 - everything is okand I saw that PayPal charged another 3.5 dollars from my cardthen my order was canceled by the online store and $60 was returned where is my $3.5 from PayPal?Why did PayPal char...

Pending refund from 'odd' seller

I bought an item on depop- the seller messaged me and asked if we could cancel the transaction, because she didnt want to post it to me, only meet up in person. The item was expensive (500 AUD) and it says ive been refunded on paypal but the refund i...

ktayl53 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

paypal things don't appear to be working at the moment

Hi. I was buying clothes from a site and tried to checkout via PayPal 3 payments. On checkout I got the message "PayPal things don't appear to be working at the moment". So I tried again several times with the same outcome. So I became annoyed and ju...

FlintoBa by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I get my money from PayPal?

For six weeks now, PayPal does everything to NOT provide help to me to finally get my money from my Swiss PayPal account - we are talking of about 1.100 Euro -  into my Romanian (ING) banking account.I got money into my old Swiss PayPal account, but ...

Rolf1963 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transaction denied

Please help me. I tried to transfer money to my bank account from paypal, the money did not came but the transaction fee was taken from my money. I do not know what to do, please help me, I really need the money right now.

Error

Hello. can anyone help me?several days ago i did order on web site, but after payment the site page reloaded, giving me an error. And it turns out that i don't have any entry in my order history. At the same time, the money was debited from my card, ...

Love94 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos