Forum Posts

Paypal Authorized vendors

Paypal approved a vendor to collect money from its customers for selling products. Hence I trust the vendor. I buy a product. Sadly its a ghost vendor who withdraws $99 from my account for the offered product. $24 in credits and $75 on my chase card....

Di941 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Lauraleibe by New Community Member
  • 528 replies
  • 66 kudos

my transaction is missing from activity

i make order cloth from some store and pay. the store dont speak with me,didn´t send tracking number and now the transaction is missing from my aktivity on paypal please help me 

paja2333 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Refund

If i initiated a dispute for a purchase made through the goods and service protection program, and it was not resolved in my favor because i did not respond in time to escalate the refund, can I issue another dispute because its within 180 days of pu...

2birdfield by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Empty Box from eBay?

I bought AirPods on eBay on Mar 7 2024 and when parcel arrived the box was empty.So I file a claim with PayPal and they say I need to prove it was a crime by reporting it to police.I have to prove a box was empty? seriouslyI sent a photo and am afrai...

Issue dispute with seller

Hello, I had placed an order through paypal without logging in. I've received an order confirmation to my email, but i want to raise a dispute with the seller as the order has not been received. How do i link this order with my account? If i log in w...