Forum Posts

What can I do about an incorrect 1099 from 2019

I need a corrected 1099K for tax year 2019 and paypal is refusing to give me one. They keep telling me to hire a tax advisor. Is there anything I can do? They are saying I made over $14000 and I made 0 through paypal but they won't fix their mistake

What is Paypal's TIN and address?

What is Paypal's TIN and address?   I don't qualify for a tax form, but my tax software still requires Paypal's TIN and address to report the numbers? The call center only gives canned answers that have nothing to do with what I am asking.   Can some...

drmoshe by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MULTIPLE SALES TAX RATES

Hello! I am brand new, just set up my llc and sales tax license this week. USA.When setting up the sales tax rates to make sure I'm accurately having enough taxes taken out, why would I need to add more regions than the city/state where my business r...

tmp03 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal income taxable in Canada?

I want to know income on paypal is taxable in canada, i.e. do i need to report this income? does paypal report this income to CRA?

goyalY by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Report Gambling Losses?

Hello,   I am desperate for help and would appreciate any insight the community can provide. In 2019 I engaged in far more online gambling and sports betting than I should. It has taken time, but I have thankfully been able to put this chapter of my ...

bobcobb301 by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1099 k includes coupons.com transactions?

Guys, why does my 1099 k include coupons.com transactions? this is a cashback rebate app. This makes absolutely no sense! why doesnt paypal remove this automatically? has anyone recived this? what should I do

2023 Crypto Tax info

tax/statement page says I have no tax documents. I need crypto gain/loss info for 2023, it said it would be available Feb. 15

jraeg66 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos