Forum Posts

User ID

Can a user login with their ID versus their email? He already has an account under the email he uses so it takes him there

Kelli13 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

accaunt

I lost access to my main account, I have double protection enabled but I can't access my phone number I was unable to change the phone number in my account to another, it told me the number was incorrect, but it was correct. That said, I was able to ...

norim2 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security Codes being sent

Greetings,   I keep receiving text messages saying "Your security code is: [code] Your code expires in 5 minutes. Please don't reply."   Is someone trying to log into my account? How can I stop this?   I've already changed my password.   Thanks, Shan...

SGoodman by Contributor
  • 71 replies
  • 20 kudos

Confirm Email

I want to log in to the scribie with my Paypal account, but the error system is like this? Who can guide me how to solve it? I have sought to confirm the email and have successfully confirmed 

Not.PNG
Rex20 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have been trying to grt into my own account since Friday I already spoken to your agents four times now and I still can't sign into my own account without the security check which has never happened in my 11 yrs on paypal. I want to know why I CANT...

Kaesan by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I used 2-step authentication,sending SMS Problem.

I have an account that I am currently using. But in the last 3 - 4 days, I tried to log in again. I used 2-step authentication, by sending SMS, but now I tried many times and there are no messages sent to my phone or SIM card. no problem.