Forum Posts

eBay shipping label refund?

Sold an item on eBay where the customer had to pay shipping. Of course my money was put on hold, but I bought the label from PayPal directly last night. I wake up and the amount I spent on the label is in my paypal balance, but there is no transactio...

codydagoat by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal not adding shipping charges from my website

Hello I am using django oscar shopping cart.The cart calculates shipping costs based on weight and shipping address during checkout.However on the redirect to pay pal for payment,the shipping cost is not added to the total charges.What setting should...

Nerdan by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail postage more expensive thru Paypal than Post Office

I've just sold two items on eBay and used PayPal to print Royal Mail postage for them.   The first, a 2nd Class Small Parcel, cost £3.85 via PayPal The second, a Next Day by 1pm Small Parcel, cost £9.60 including the £1 for extra compensation.   Havi...

k64 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

multi order shipping broken

I can't believe I am wasting my time to actually type this up.   1. Shipping tool that doesn't actually let you ship anymore. I am amazed by how the shipping tool has bugs and doesn't actually allow you to purchase, but without telling you why. Who c...

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.50.43 PM.png
jimji1005 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HS Tariff Codes

When printing a mailing label for international customers one of the boxes is HS Tariff Code.  However, when you click on the question mark by the box nothing happens.  As a matter of fact none of the question marks for help are working

Kerwin by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi-shipping tool error message.

I keep getting error 50027 when trying to use the multi-shipping tool.  Does anyone know the cause? Is it a problem with Paypal or am I doing something wrong.  It just tells me to try again later.

Paypal Korea addresses need improvement

I've been upset about this for a long time. It's often unclear what goes on what line, addresses are not always in order, information that should be near the bottom pops up earlier. Korea is not a low risk country to ship to in my experience, and sel...