Forum Posts

Business - Gift Certificate Option Available?

I run my wife's Wordpress website. She offers defense training to women. We use a booking service that handles payments for class registration, we don't use Paypal for that but do have a Paypal business account. We're looking for the ability to offer...

KenH999 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Our Facebook-ads are not working

Hi, We have been trying to make new ads on Facebook but Paypal does not allow us to do that. We use my own PayPal account and our company is Clozeta where we need the ads. Please help us!

Question relating to a payment withdrawal

Hi can anyone help please.  I have just withdrawn funds for the first time but I need to allocate these against payments made - i cannot see how i can do that anywhere on the Paypal platform. Am I missing something?  Thanks.

ADR2 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

sales report

Can we get a cataGORY BREAKDOWN OF OUR SALES, CLOTHING SALES, BOOK SALES , VIDEO GAME SALES ETC.

mcarc by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way that we can block customers in the US from buying a specific product through PayPal?

Hello!  We are a furniture company using PayPal to make online sales (www.quaggadesigns.com) operating out of a Canadian warehouse right now and want to expand to a US warehouse.  When we run out of a specific product in the US warehouse, is there a ...

PayPal now allowing me to Enable PayOuts

I have a business account and went through all the steps to verify my account but PayPal will still not allow me to Enable Payouts. I need to integrate PayPal to First Promoter so that I can pay my affiliates their commission.  I've talked to several...