Forum Posts

Withdraw money

Can i withdraw my money to my bank account without verifying business entities ? , i have successfully verified my personal information and bank account details. i don't have any government proof of my business as i'm freelancer. Please help me , any...

keshav6 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying

Hi Everyone: I added paypal in a platform and it acts as the method in order to pay money. I would like to ask if the paypal balances is 0. Will the platform deduct money from the card or I need to transfer money into paypal account first?  Thanks.

WeiPing by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Braintree contact issues.

Hi Community. I am having a big problem with Braintree (It's a Paypal product) I have submitted my application, sent through some confidential documents, and now I am being completely ignored, it's a pretty essential service I need for my business as...

Setup Paypal Getway in my Online Store

Hi Guys, I'm planning to setup an online store in my websites, I'm looking a payment services that can integrate on my debit/credit card for easy and fast pay-out,If I use PayPal what services/subscription need to avail, and can you give me advice or...

JVG98 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Developing an App - which API should I use

Hi all  I'm currently in the process of developing an app and using paypal for payments would really help. Which API do i need to use to get this to work. Is it the REST API? Note, my payment is between users e.g. from buyer to seller in a marketplac...

MMproshop by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos