Forum Posts

Why is Paypal support so BAD?

Well, I don't know what the hell is going on with Paypal, but I'm pretty furious. I have a Paypal card reader that doesn't work, a Here app that doesn't work, and a support system that doesn't work.    I've been reading from other members here about ...

DocPixel by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

Paypal card/chip reader

I received my paypal card/chip reader but i downloaded the pay here app but it sends me to zettle and they don't have the same readers and i cant find my reader on there. it connects to my phone but not to app i use a samsung 9 phone. Does anyone one...

Leat7 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zettle support

Does anyone know how to contact zettle for support with device? PayPal sent me two zettle devices, one arrived damaged, but offers no support. Box states "Zettle2 by PayPal. Frustrated, been on hold and run in circles. Any help appreciated, than...

Debit card address update

Hi, I have just ordered my business paypal card and when I order I selected old address and now my address is changed and I have noew updated the address as well, but I need to know that will be card deliver to me old address or my updated address. T...

Help Cant Login To PayPal Here app.

Paypal Here will not let me login. I have been using it every day this year. Then this morning I go to login and it will not log me in. Its the correct password. I can log in on the computer but it will not work on the app. Every time i put the pass ...