Forum Posts

Special Financing Promotional purchase balance doesn't reflect payments made the last 5 months ?

I have been on hold with Customer Service for over an hour !  In the past, pay off balance in the 6 months with no interest promotion would post the remaining balance after making my monthly payments. Purchased a product with the promotion on April 2...

MSPERANDEO by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Paypal credit line

I was approved for a lin e of credit through paypal from synorchy bank. My question is how must I transfer total amount of the line of credit as cash advance friends family, or goods and services. Anyway possible i want that money all of it tonight. ...

Bandaw62 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay transaction in full

I have 2 paypal credit transaction for 2 mobile phones. One is around 200 and the other is 450. I want to pay the 200 full amount transaction how do i action this as it doesnt give me option to

Tori0188 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal promotional balance

Hello. I’ve got a promotion offer that is showing to be paid. 4 months interest free. I’ve searched everywhere on PayPal and find no option of paying it. I’ve contacted PayPal with no success. On sep 7 tge promotion is up. It was £116.99 and they sai...

Why has the promotional offer not been repaid

Hi, My earliest expiring promotional offer is listed as expiring on Sep 7th.  I have made several payments now and this amount never goes down.  It is £63 and I paid exactly that and even though the payment cleared the amount still shows £63.  The ba...

New to paypal credit, help?

I need a little help understanding how this works. I made a purchase of over $99 and plan to pay it off within the promotional 6 month period (probably within 4-5 months). I then made 2 small purchases a couple of weeks later that total $50. I wanted...

TRINETTE1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos