Forum Posts

Cashback Mastercard Rewards payout error

Attempted to redeem my Cashback rewards to my PayPal balance and got a red text error when clicking "Redeem". No money was sent to my PayPal balance and now I have $0.00 in rewards, as if the reward money has vanished. I contacted Synchrony, who to...

Question about the paypal cash debit card

ok i got my paypal card, all is good. but is there monthly fees like other prepaid debit cards. alot of cards charge between 5-8 bux a month for usage unless u load x amount of dollars. im just tryin to figure out, can this be a good card if i wanna ...

3 weeks later and no word!!

I purchased a pool July 31st.  I have not gotten any feedback as far as a shipping date or a tracking number yet.  Yes, the money is been paid.  How do I go about rectifying this?  I want the pool but not for christmas!!

UP1963 by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments with PayPal Mastercard

Greetings! I am from a country where credit cards are not as common as they are here in the US. I live and work in the US now though and am considering getting/applying for the PP Mastercard, but I am not fully sure how this works. Where I am from, U...

MnqW by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activity report ready, but not requested

We received an email suggesting that our "activity report" was ready however, we didn't request this report.   Is this an auto-generated report each month? The activity report you requested for the date range July 04, 2021 to August 01, 2021, is read...