Forum Posts

Pay in 4 option not working anymore?

The pay in 4 option isn't working for me anymore. I made a few purchases with it in the past few weeks. But now when I try it it says "Sorry we can't offer you this payment plan." I checked the message I got from PayPal and the reason being is appare...

trying to complete jb hifi purchase with pay in 4

using pay in 4 through jb hifi and when it get to the paypal checkout its asking me to pay the full amount is this correct and it processes pay in 4 on next page, I would like to complete my purchase ASAP if anyone can offer assistance from using pay...

nedfland by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal pay in 4

I paid using Paypal in 4 but the merchant cannot see the order on their end. How can I know if the transaction was successful? Thank you!

Paypal Pay in 3 Argos Refund

Hi, I purchased a sleeping bag from Argos and even though it was a mere £30, decided to pay it via Paypal Pay in 3. One payment has been paid already.  Another due out on 29th Sept I think.     I returned the sleeping bag today directly to an Argos s...

beth2811 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay in 3 Has Been Refunded, What Happens?

I have a Paypal Pay in 3 plan ongoing.  2 payments left. The item was from Argos and has been returned due to poor quality.   Argos refunded directly back onto my debit card thus my bank account. What happens with the plan  please ?  I can't find any...

beth2811 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay in 4

How will I know amount of  down payment , and what determines down payment amount  using pay 4 ?

Geesee by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay in 4 issues

So ill cut right to the issue, im shopping on a website called evike.com and once ive built my cart and go to checkout, i click pay in 4 through paypal. Paypal approves me, takes my money, then after it takes my money, it brings me back to my order t...