Forum Posts

Pay in 4X free with Paypal. Find out more

Bonjour,Existe t-il un tutoriel expliquant comment intégrer le message "Payez en 4X sans frais avec Paypal. En savoir plus..." avec affichage du pop-up contenant le détail de l'offre?Merci d'avance.ThierryHi,Is there a tutorial explaining how to inte...

Pay in 4 pending but purchase never is complete

I have had this happen twice, I go to check out for in store pick up and choose “pay in 4” through pay pal and my bank is charged the first payment (pending for days) but it never completes the transaction. Does anyone have a resolution? Eventually t...

Pay in 4 just taken away

I have been using this service for a long time and always paid off way early. All the sudden they did a credit check and denied me. I don't have a lot of credit i don't like credit cards i use this , quad pay stuff without interest on small stuff and...

Therapy99 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay in 4

My pay in 4 is still pending after 6 days and they are for flight tickets. How do I know is it is processed or not? I don’t want to buy tickets and then this process go through also. Can I cancel my pay in 4 before it’s processed?

Redraider8 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay in 3 (first time use)

Hi everyone, so I just made a purchase to a site, and paypal sorted my pay in 3 transaction before the shipping was added. I’ve been charged for the amount without the shipping, is this something that PayPal will sort themselves or do I need to conta...