Forum Posts

Hacked

Someone has fraudulently accessed my account and paid for things spending $900. I cannot get a hold of paypal atall LIVE AGENT. Does anyone know how on earth I can speak to someone.?

Britlad1 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return shipping scam

Hi, I am loosing the will to live with the PayPal dispute system, why do they not take any notice of the information you upload? Can anyone provide any help, I am in dispute with a seller, the product they sold was absolutely useless and doesn't work...

DS1900 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I think I got GOT!!!

I need to know if this is fake...The money was taken out but i have no way of contacting this Kimberely <removed>. Sorry but I'm very very angry. Nothing shows on my account that even  a payment was done by me. Her email is <removed>..ugh please some...

Resolutions

Dont bother the resolutions center, paypal believe a company that say item was delivered (it was not), company provided fake tracking to me (didnt show any tracking), no proof of delivery. No protection from paypal, they are sponsoring scammers. Use ...

Row48 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opening a Dispute

I am not able to open a dispute.I recently bought an item from Depop, then recieved an email with instrusctions (the same instructions listed on PayPal) to open a dispute. However when I go to the Resolution Centre, as instructed, and go to report th...

False advertising

Hi, I was wondering what protections PayPal offer against false advertising. I purchased an item and the sellers website states I can make changes to the order. I made changes to the order however the seller has ignored the changes and two days later...

Maximums by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels