Forum Posts

nirs

It's looks like i have been charge twice $5.65 on shipping cost once from my balance and once from pay pal credit. please check and advice.

shnirs1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferred Balance to Closed Bank Account.

Hello all, I had a bank account on my account that was closed for fraud a few months ago and I accidentally send over money to that account. I tried calling PayPal but I cannot get through to anyone and the robot hangs up. Please can anyone assist me...

ckreardon by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fees

To send money from USA to India what is the fee for $308.16? On PayPal's automated recording, to receive money from another country into the United States it's 4.4% plus .30 cents, so is it the same to send out of usa to india. Thank you...

Wont let me send my money to anyone

Hey so my paypal isnt letting me send money to anyone because its asking for a verification code well i put in my number and it says that they cant confirm its me. How do i fix this

PayPal Mobile App Issue

Has anyone had any issues transfer money from their PayPal account to their bank in the mobile app? I have been getting for a few weeks that says that the transaction cannot be done at this time. I have kept up with updates and even uninstalled the a...

SCORPIO12 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to checkout with paypal voucher?

I have an offer from paypal and it shows a list of merchants that i can redeem the offer. how do i apply the offer / voucher at the merchant site? is there a virtual paypal account number?

ppyag by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can´t transfer money to Credit Card

I have trouble to transfer money from my privat account to my credit card. I have transfered from my business account to that same credit card without a problem, now I wanted to do the same from my privat accound, but it can´t. It says that the card ...

Cora1101 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid Paypal Echeques

When Paypal say they have raised an e-cheque they mean they have set up a direct debit with your bank ( not an echeque) . This is subject to the Direct Debit guarantee. Be aware that Paypal will take anything up to a month to allow enough time to pas...

JAGUK by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos