Forum Posts

Pending Withdrawl

I’ve been waiting on a withdrawl for overboard 4 days. I was told to wait 24 then 48 then 72 hrs and try again. I have also been waiting on a call from PayPal for 2 days which never came. I’ve been with them for 13 years and I got money for Xmas for ...

TheHoff by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi guys

I make a request for a friend about sending me money. And he did, money are still stack in hold because its showing some kind of delivery/shipping. It was none if them. Just a simple transaction if money. Can anyone help me please?

Payment on hold

Guys pls help to release my payment that is on hold, it is hold as I am a new user and my friend send me money

Aksana1179 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pending payment

i had sold something on grailed and shipped on dec 22 and the package still hasn't gotten to the buyer but my payment is still on hold by paypal and i'm not sure when im supposed to get it i've already provided a tracking number to paypal

Urgent please answer ASAP error in receiving money

I sent my daughter money on her paypal account and she needs the money as soon as tomorrow, the money is pending and she can’t withdraw because her account is new, please tell me what type of confirmation do you need to make her the money asap

Payment on hold

Hi, I made a payment of 179 dolars 18 december.The seller is telling me that paypal has the payment on hold.Can you tell me what seems to be the problem that the payment is still on hold? your quick reply will be highly appreciated. Regards,Ricardinh...

LOST INCOME

Why do Ebay Paypal   assume all its sellers are in the wrong when a parcel gets lost stolen or mislaid ?  .  The seller who has been with the firm a while surely should be trusted  as much or more than a blow in purchaser who buys an article , Then...

missing money

i had a pyment for 257.00 on hold then when paypal released the money it only 157.00 showed up in my paypal account . there is no transaction that show where the other 100.00 dollars went! Has anyone ever had money just come up missing from their acc...

Transaction could not completed

Hello I have a problem in my paypal regargarding of receiving Ang on hold money,I recieved money 1 day from now but its on hold and I click the action to recieved that amount. After 1 days paypal said that my transaction could not be completed. What ...

Labels