Forum Posts

Transfer from Bank to PayPal Wallet

I am trying to transfer money from my bank account to my PayPal Wallet.  A pop-up says there is a problem transferring the money but doesn't identify the nature of the problem. I have transferred money from my bank to my PayPal Wallet many times in t...

WTGeo by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New card

can someone tell how to add a new card? Thanks

Repadilla by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal transaction problem

I have recieved $554 which was in hold for quite a few weeks and then when it got released I requested for it to be transfered to my debit card. I received a confirmation from your end but I still havent received that amount. I would like to know if ...

aqak96 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel transfer and pick instant transfer on weekend?

Hi. I transferred money from my PayPal account to my bank account on Wednesday at 17:42. It is Saturday now and still not here. Is it possible to cancel the transaction and use instant transfer instead, or would that be a mistake? Thanks in advance.

Transfer

Why does is says transfer successful but the money is not in my atm?

Resolved! ADDING FUNDS from Australian bank account failures

How can I contact PayPal's support people to get help with this? My bank tells me the problem with my failed attempts to add funds is with PayPal, and PayPal blames the bank. Any suggestions?TIA!

martad by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reversed transaction

I send some funds from PP to my linked Card. And next day that money was removed from my card by PP but I have never received them back to PayPal or Card.

where I can find city, exact adress of paypal.

Hello I need to send money from my bank account to paypal account. But my bank needs adress , city of paypal ? Where I can find it. Otherwise bank is not able to send money from bank account to paypal.  Thank you.  Mary 

mar62 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer funds to my card (Refunded) & not able to process

Hello ,When I tried to transfer my money more than once, the amount returned to my account with this message:REFUNDED Transfer using Card Also, this error appears to me more than 10 times when trying, and I repeat it until the problem is gone We're s...

MOH520 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos