Forum Posts

Linking Card for instant transfer

Hello, I just linked my MasterCard for instant transfer, but after that instead to transfer, PayPal asking to link the card again, like I didn't do anything. Does anybody have the same problem?

MarkoSimic by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sorry about that

tried to accept my payment but it said sorry about that it looks like something went wrong on our end

How do I change my money from bpd to usd?

I've been trying to get this done for weeks now. I've tried following the directions given by PayPal step by step. Go to my wallet. Click on rt side. Select switch currency. Etc. But there is no option for switching currencies. I've tried doing it in...

TANKsMEX by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are not able to process your request. Redirecting to old view

Hello, I have this issue today. Every time I try to complete a payment, I get this message "We are not able to process your request. Redirecting to old view ..." followed by a white screen that says "Cannot GET /activity/details" and nothing more. It...

PUBLICITC by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issuing a refund/30 days expiration

So i can't accept payments on my account due getting my documentation rejected over and over for some reason. That's not the real issue real, my issue is i got paid 50$ and i can't accept it nor refund it. The "issue a refund" button isn't there, i a...

noelewis by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels