Forum Posts

your deposit request had been declined by PayPal

Hello,   Please, anybody can help? : We noticed that you have recently unsuccessfully attempted to deposit funds into your eToro trading account via PayPal.  It seems that your deposit request had been declined by PayPal.     Thanks

optimisme by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eliminating support email from customer's emailed receipts

I am looking to update the information that is presented to our customers on our receipts. Currently, our customer receipts show our support email (help@) three times throughout, and it is even listed as our “Payment sent to” information. I am hoping...

Payment Never Recieved

A client of mine sent payment PayPal pay by phone/email. I went to the link that was sent to me by PayPal to claim the funds. I entered my information, and it said the funds were now received into my account. This was on Saturday 9/12/2020, fast forw...

Screenshot_20200912-142413.png
NikiaelB by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNCOMPLATED TRANSACTION

Hello,Today I was shopping from Sephora and my order couldn't complete but paypal received money,status is  pending right now,what will happen? can you help me please?

hililiy by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

why i cannot use my paypal balance on payment

anovhiar by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ontario Canada

I am new to Paypal. I have never recieved payment through paypal before. I am selling an item privately and told the guy he can pay through paypal. When he went to send the funds it spit out an error message. "Sorry we weren't able to complete your p...

Refund made, but money still not on Bank Account

My girlfriend made a purchase on Best Secret GmbH on 24th of May 2020 from my Paypal acount (she uses my acount, but her own debit card)After returning some items, we issued a refund. I received it normaly on 24th June 2020. The refund shows on the p...

payments

I purchased something the other day and the payment came out of my bank instead of my preferred method of payment ie credit card and was wondering why the difference 

Labels