Forum Posts

3 separate transactions

I chose the pay in 4 at one merchant the total was $37. My installments should have been $8. I have separate unidentified transaction on my pay pal activity for $41 and it’s also shows that the first installment was paid for and the full amount of th...

Karidford by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restore Payments

Hi. Can somebody tell me how to activate my iTunes payments back? I cannot find out how to set it up to active

Want to an automatic payment which I did not ask

I agreed to pay JustAnswer 1$ to solve my verify e-mail address problem which they could not. (If it is easy as they suggest, this problem will never occured.)  Thank you for PayPal to e-mail me that they do automatic payment.  PayPal said they will ...

Ruangthip by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hello I currently have 0.01 in my PayPal... I have money in a linked bank account but not a linked card but would like to buy something now. I have the funds in my bank account. I was wondering if they can't get the funds off my card whether there is...

How to reactivate a payment

I recently deactivated a standard payment to iTunes and now I want to reactive again so I can buy music and I can’t see how to do it . Please help

Issue with selected preferences not being used by Paypal

Hi, am just wondering if there is some way to set the preferences for payments to stop Paypal using the Paypal balance.  I have been trying to keep a small balance in case I am dealing with a merchant that prefers not to use a credit card function or...

CBRRFB by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel a payment invoice

I keep receiving a invoice from a company but I don't want to pay or use their service. Yet they keep sending me the invoice. How do I cancel or delete their invoices sent. As it keeps showing me. Pending transactions

Paypal is a horrible company

These **bleep** are refusing to let me cancel an automatic payment to Google. It wasn't even an automatic payment either

SSEmery by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stopping recurring payments when vendor won't respond

So I made a one time donation to a group a couple weeks ago.  They charged me a second time which I didn't authorize, but PayPal says it was legitimate.  I have reached out to the group that I made the donation to, but I haven't received a response. ...

BrianPack by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic Payment

Hey, So I paid for a monthly subscription on a website, but it was a complete scam. I ended the Automatic Payment with PayPal for monthly payments. Can you reassure me that the website has no access to my credit card information ? 

thespider1 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels