Forum Posts

Minus balance

Someone offered me refund for buying the toy on Amazon. I agreed. I bought in and I got refund. After 3.5 months he asked about good review for a toy. I said no. Now, He wants money back. I can't return the toy/ still in box, because date expired. He...

Sylvia35 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disputed Case Depop

Hi All, I sold an item on DEPOP, buyer received the item. I got postage first class -signed and tracked.However Buyer disputed it, i sent paypal all the detail proof of postage, proof of delivery however the case is now closed and I have lost the mon...

Mccauga4 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need help

I recently made a eBay account to sell my art and I expected a bid so the person contacted me and asked me if they sent me the money would I put a gift card in the package and I said that was fine but then they said they wanted $400 on the gift card ...

WPRenae by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help me

I sold a game account to fund my college enrollment and the buyer disputed to get a refund. I want to send additional proof to make sure I get the money cause I won't be able to enroll without it. 

Mikhieli by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attempts to set up recurring donations

I've had emails from Paypal about someone attempting to set up recurring donations to our nonprofit.  The attempts are usually unsuccessful.  The amounts are small (like $2) and the person's name sounds like a made up Asian name.  The one I received ...

Resolved! Item Arrival (I'm the seller)

what happens if i'm the seller and i sent the item that was paid for - with the correct address but the name was wrong. Instead of writing the first and last name I just wrote first initial. last name because the first name was very weird. I figured....

jmac25 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels