Forum Posts

problems finding ongoing balance on a business account

I have a link on my dashboard which says 'Activity (including balance and fees)' but when I click it it no longer shows the balance column. Only the individual transactions. I tried ordering some monthly statements but they only show transactions, th...

Account statement terms, WHAT DO THEY MEAN??????

I'm TRYING to do my taxes, but I have no idea what the terms below mean.CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THESE MEAN, PLEEEEESE!Are some from my sales or purchases? How do I tell the difference? - PreApproved Payment Bill User Payment: eBay Inc- PreApproved ...

xdru100 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reports: payment source for transactions?

Using the paypal reports, how can I determine the payment source for a purchase I made.  The confusion is this: I want to see what payments I made where the source of the funds was my paypal account, and not my credit card.   There are a significant ...

delsolrob by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No "Custom Report" download visible - RESOLLVED!

Created a PayPal "Custom Report" with specified dates. Saw PayPal's on-screen message saying it would be emailed. Rapidly, received from PayPal the email saying my Custom Report was ready and to follow their link. I did so. The link went to the main ...

Go4ARun by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

All Activity export issues

Hi Guys I have asked PayPal to issue me a report of all the transactions I have done in 2020, in order to submit it to the accounting department.After I have defined the dates and the format (CSV), exported it, while working on the file, I have notic...

PS3059 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos