Forum Posts

Scam

An email address ending with accountanta.com was send to me from PayPal to confirm that a payment was done. I do not see a payment in the activity page. Is this a scam?

PAYPAL CANT HELP YOU

They say they can guarantee you security from fraud, but they cant if the company gives them false information!

Jglane by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammer received goods without paying

Essentially someone had agreed to purchase a good from me and told me to send a request of the amount agreed to them (first time using paypal btw). I got a what seemed legit email from the scammer saying that they had accepted the request even though...

Resolved! Buying a car from another state

Hi I wish to buy a car remotely from a seller in Australia in another state. Does PayPal offer any insurance or buyer protection in case of a seller who may be fraudulent? Since I will not be physically there to buy the car how can I make the payment...

Zcharg0 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auromated verification isl

Hello I'm new here in paypal I sold an item online and the buyer said he send the money already. I was checking my PayPal account but no money went through. I've received an email from PayPal to my gmail account but it went to spam and it said i have...

Jan23_23 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I being scammed?

I sold an item on ebay today. Ebay tells me it is awaiting paymentNothing shows on my paypal accountI received an email, purporting to be from paypal telling me it had been paid.there are NO paypal logos in this email, but there are hyperlinks to pre...

pending payments

Hi I was wondering if the emai below looks legit. I x'd out personal information. The deal is I'm selling an item but the person wants a $400 gift card along with it for his daughters b-day. Thank you X sent $1100.00 USD quote for an item and eBay gi...

Resolved! Should I send money as a gift

I am purchasing an item and was sent an invoice to pay thru PayPal.  The receiver says the money is bon hold woth PayPal.  He wants me to resend it as a gift.   Should I?

Francis55 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels