Forum Posts

Android Authenticator app

Hello,I decided to use the 2-step verification but for some reason no matter what I enter from the app (android) it is never accepted. However if I use my iPad this works fine. Is there an issue using andoid?thanks

Resolved! Maintaining 2 Paypal Account

I have an existing Paypal account in Europe. Now I am living in Canada, want to open another Paypal account with my Canadian profile with the same email address as the email is primary email for me in all communications and transactions.

nazimsyl by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money Sent to Friend Still Pending, Not a Payment

I sent money to a friend of mine hours ago and it is still showing "pending".  Paypal is linked directly to my checking account and the funds are in this account. When will this transaction be released? How long?  

MSGGrunt by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help For The Community

If you have a problem with a bank and can't solve it through them you can contact The Banking Commission or The Federal Reserve. Search them online and it gives you a phone # to call or how to file a complaint online. PayPal won't allow me to post th...

Joey9419 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help

I been playing these games on my phone & i order a PayPal card for some reason I dont not know how to put my card on file to be able to cash out on my pay pal card to get the money that i earned from playing these games.. Can somebody please explain ...

Sales Reports

Is there a way to run a monthly sales report for a year and then do another one to run month to month comparison from the current year to the previous year?

Invoice Logo Help

I'm trying to upload a logo to my invoices and they always appear blurry. I've tried many different sizes but it doesnt seem to work. I've tried looking for a recommended size and format but I can't seem to find any. What can I do to make the logo ap...

kaistone by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help uploading logo to invoices please

I'm trying to upload a logo to my invoices and they always appear blurry. I've tried many different sizes but it doesnt seem to work. I've tried looking for a recommended size and format but I can't seem to find any. What can I do to make the logo ap...

kaistone by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels