Forum Posts

Balance

I received a balance of $25 that I had requested from someone. When I log onto my account though it is only 23.97? Why is this?

Paypal charges on payments via goods and services

Hi,   How much does Paypal charge to receive payment through goods and services? i have looked everywhere on this site and get find any information on it.   For example, if i sell something for £100 on ebay, what percentage would Paypay take to rec...

Amy187 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

fees

Hi Can someone help me. Someone is trying to pay me £300 net for a service I am providing, obviously paypal will charge me for receiving the money but I would like to know  how much more can the person pay in order for me to receive the £300 net pay....

catica by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money to family in Phillippines

I now see that there is a huge fee to send money to family in the Philipines no matter the method. $4.99 per transaction. Why is that?

CarolC2 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USD to EUROS fees

Hi, I need clarification on the conversion fees and other fees to send USD to family in Euros. The .35 doesn’t explain if that is the total fee for the transfer. If I send 1600.00 Euros converted from my USD acct. what is the total and what are the f...

glenrover by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USD to EUROS fees

Hi, I need clarification on the conversion fees and other fees to send USD in Euros. The .35 doesn’t explain if that is the total fee for the transfer. If I send 1600.00 Euros converted from my USD acct. what is the total and what are the fees charge...

glenrover by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos