Forum Posts

Charging error

My dad sent me some money and PayPal has charged me for the transaction. Is there a way to reverse this, either from my end or his? I don't understand how it's happened as obviously not a business transaction as we have the same surname.

Sending money to Friends and Family

Why am I being charged fees on my Friends and Family sent monies? I understood to use this service to send monies was without fees. Please explain. Sisgross1

Sisgross1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! G&S or F&F

How can i tell if a payment has been sent friends and family or if it’s G&S?

Cshepp by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Understanding PayPal Fees for eBay Transactions

Hi there - curious to know if anyone can explain why the PayPal fee is charged on the grand total of a transaction inclusive of the tax collected on behalf of eBay.  For instance, I sold an item for $29.50 + $7.95 for shipping, which totals to $37.45...

New Policies for Canada

Am I to understand that as a buyer using PP, that above the US/Cdn exchange rate, a charge if 4% will be added

L_I_A_M by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirming Credit/Debit Card

Hello, I received the refund back with the PP code but when I login to PayPal and go to my wallet and click on the card, it says that I would need to pay the small fee to get the code again, this is 3rd or 4th time that's been happening. Can someone ...

Metjuw by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on sending money

Hi all, under my Send option, I only see "Send payments to anyone". If I am to send money using this option to my friend, will he/she be subject to a cost? Thanks!

$1 compensation for those who answered our survey

So I'm working at a Market Research company, we compensate $1 for those who answered our survey.But the one assigned to compensating them just resigned and it's now my responsibility.The problem is, I'm from the Philippines, and I need to compensate ...