what info to give to buyers.

milkyway37870
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to using paypal as a seller. What info do I give the buyer so they can pay for their books? Thanks, Debbie

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome milkyway37870,

I would be glad to provide you some information on how to get paid using PayPal!

If you are selling on eBay, you will be able to add your PayPal registered email address to your eBay account.  After your item sells and the buyer sends the money to your PayPal account--PayPal will send you a payment confirmation. 

To get paid for an item you sell on a classified site, social networking site, or forum you can go to the Request Money tab in your PayPal account.  From there, type in the buyer's email address  to request payment.  PayPal will send the buyer an email requesting payment through PayPal. 

After the buyer pays for the purchase, PayPal will send you a payment confirmation. 

Hope this helps! 

Lilly

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome milkyway37870,

I would be glad to provide you some information on how to get paid using PayPal!

If you are selling on eBay, you will be able to add your PayPal registered email address to your eBay account.  After your item sells and the buyer sends the money to your PayPal account--PayPal will send you a payment confirmation. 

To get paid for an item you sell on a classified site, social networking site, or forum you can go to the Request Money tab in your PayPal account.  From there, type in the buyer's email address  to request payment.  PayPal will send the buyer an email requesting payment through PayPal. 

After the buyer pays for the purchase, PayPal will send you a payment confirmation. 

Hope this helps! 

Lilly

Login to Me Too

milkyway37870
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks PayPal_Lilly, the info helps bunches. Thanks also for being so quick to answer.  Debbie

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

We are glad to help!  Stop back again!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Bmontag
New Community Member

I am new to paypal.  What info do i need to give someone who wants to buy something from me?  I don't know what info they need or how to find it to get paid

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.