shared paypal account on ebay?

junior11
New Community Member

i have a friend who also has  an ebay account as well as paypal.he's a good kid and i helped him build a remote contol truck for his birthday and christmas.many times he sends suggestions on ebay to look at.everything i've purchased i used my own paypal account.don't even think i bought anything he's shown me.i usually research myself and buy.he sent me an email tonight saying that i'm am listed on his ebaypaypal account???this is not a big problem  because i always use my own.i have no idea of his account ,passwords anything.i don't need them  how did i get on his paypal account and how do i or he remove.he lives far away and has cerebral palsy.talking on phone he is not easy to understand.so we do virtualy all communication through email.there is no place on paypals list of problem solving on there help.so i can't email them  without clicking on something?any suggestions to why and how this happened?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.