rude buyer

katherina
Contributor
Contributor

Heya,

Recently i sold a pair of sandals on ebay and the buyer wanted to return them because according to them they were not as described, the sandals were described exactly as they were but never the less they open a resolution case, the buyer was from finland and they wanted me to return them the full amount they paid including shipping, i did not want to refund shipping as it cost me a fair bit and the buyer just made my sandals sounds horrible when they wernt, when i stated that i will refund them item price not shipping ( i thought it wasnt fair for me to have to refund what i paid when it was the buyers mistake)  and they got very rude calling me "obnoxious", "arrogant"  "rude" she even implied that i am lower class " you come from a different world, may I guess, the world of paupers, may be" i reproted this to ebay and they said they would "investigate" which means they wont do anything probably. I wanted to report her to paypal or something but wont let me, i have no idea what to do now 😞 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.