Reply to topic
Highlighted
OliveOlive New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Visa GiftCard + Ebay "Buy it now!" = **bleep**ed

I made a Paypal account to buy things with my visa giftcard; a movie and a game that I chose "Buy it now!" for. Because my card was registered and everything, I thought the purchase would go smoothly and quickly, but I didn't know my card wasn't verified. I'm a college student without a bank account or a credit/debit card, so there isn't any way of me being able to verify. However, I'm committed to these Buy it Now items, because I Bought Them Now. I'm committed to them, can't pay for them because I'm not verified and I can't verify. I'm completely boxed in. What should I do?

0 Kudos
nphk New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Visa GiftCard + Ebay

The only Option that you have because this crap is stupid is put money in your pay pal account with a money pac card you can buy them at walmart with your gift card

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count