The Transaction ID in your link is invalid.

kelko86

I've seen other topics with this issue but it has not helped me. The most helpful one said to check the email addresses match on the eBay account and Paypal account. And they both do, but I'm still getting no further. I click the link saying "View Paypal transaction" and it takes me to the login page for Paypal with "The transaction ID in your link is invalid".

Someone please help! I have people waiting for their items which I can't send because I haven't received money or an address to send to!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@rfettig_freeinc wrote:

The unfortunate part for me is in paypal i had deleted my old email account as well...and stopped that ISP email service so now i can not add that email address back in as confirmed as i can not recieve thier confirmation email so that the transaction shows up on paypal....

Contact PayPal customer service... they may be able to credit those payments to your PayPal account. 

To call PayPal... login to your PayPal account, click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and select the "Call Us" option to obtain a Web PIN number and the PayPal phone number for your account.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

joy72pa1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, rfettig_freeinc. You are right paypal does not change your email on the listing page. it should be automatically change when you do your Paypal account. Still do not know how to fix.

But Thank you that much info, at least I know what is wrong now.

Login to Me Too

stlouis44
New Community Member

The problem is because Ebay doesn't change your email address on the individual items you are listing.  You have to revise or edit each individual item on Ebay and change your email address.  Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.