Shipping/Tracking information NOT being updated to Paypal from eBay

rachelnine
Contributor
Contributor

When I print my shipping labels in eBay, the tracking information etc., is not uploading/updating to Paypal!

This has been OVER a month now! I have reported this issue 3 times. Has anyone heard when this will be fixed!?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

rachelnine-  I'm sorry that this is causing you so much obvious frustration.  This is a well known issue that we are actively working on resolving.  According to our tech department, they know what the problem is and are in the midst of not only fixing it, but also going back and adding the tracking to all the transactions that have been missing it.  But keep in mind, this problem has been affecting most (if not all) of our customers using eBay shipping, so even if it's fixed, it may be awhile before it's really fixed and the tracking starts showing up.

That being said, we are working on it feverishly.  On a side note, I love your 'avatar' here on the boards 😄

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18
Solved

PayPal_Andy

rachelnine-  I'm sorry that this is causing you so much obvious frustration.  This is a well known issue that we are actively working on resolving.  According to our tech department, they know what the problem is and are in the midst of not only fixing it, but also going back and adding the tracking to all the transactions that have been missing it.  But keep in mind, this problem has been affecting most (if not all) of our customers using eBay shipping, so even if it's fixed, it may be awhile before it's really fixed and the tracking starts showing up.

That being said, we are working on it feverishly.  On a side note, I love your 'avatar' here on the boards 😄

Andy

Login to Me Too

rachelnine
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Tongue Andy! Thank you soooo much for replying. I feel better now, knowing it's not just me Smiley Tongue

I will be patient of course! Question, why, (or did I miss this somewhere), is there no announcement about this?

I love my avatar as well, it's pretty funny indeed.

Thank you again Andy and have a terrific day!!!

Login to Me Too

mylord76
Contributor
Contributor

I tried updating paypal with tracking numbers and all I get when I click on the save link is thissave.

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:"

Why am I unable to update my account with tracking? You are withholding my funds for payment yet the item has been shipped and confirmed with Ins and tracking.
This is very fustrating since you have my money item was shipped but it won't accept my tracking number.
Please respond and advise.
Thank you,
Arlette
Login to Me Too

lourash70
Contributor
Contributor

Mine are showing a tracking number, show they were delivered on the 12th, the buyer left positive feedback immediately and my funds are still being held.  All of my confirmation numbers have gone in but my holds are not being released when they are supposed to.  Is there an email we can send the information to?

Login to Me Too

dlombard329
New Community Member

Funny....Ebay and Paypal are penalizing me for NOT POSTING my shipping information on PayPal although it was posted on EBay and my labels were printed through eBay and now they are holding my funds for 21 days until they re-evaluate my account in 35 days….why would they do that if they know they have this problem with the system?  I have all positive feedback and as many people as possible have provided feedback…so I am a tad bit offended and am beginning to think that the representative I was speaking to had absolutely no idea why this was happening.  He was reading from a screen and was just unskilled.  Either way, I have to suffer for their inadequacies.

Login to Me Too

Loupoo513

they are doing the same thing to me! and they REFUNDED All of my international orders! i lost about $500.00 over this.  this is so unfair of ebay and paypal. most banks offer REWARDS  paypal only offers  penalizing there comusters!  after we get   positive  feedback they should RELEASE our money. there is no need to hold it that long EXCEPT for them to Collect interest on our money and make things hard on us!

Login to Me Too

feed_up
New Community Member

Is there a way not to use ebay shipping. it **bleep**

Login to Me Too

geeeez
Contributor
Contributor

i am haveing the same problem, but worse, for some reason ebay/paypal decided to start holding my payments even though i have 100% feedback and no disputes ever, i guess i just got "lucky" and was randomly selected for my payments to be held. anyway my tracking numbers show up in "my ebay" but not on the paypal site. i have delivery conformations that show my items were dielivered 5 days ago but my payments are still being held...what gives?

Login to Me Too

geeeez
Contributor
Contributor

well i talked to paypal today and they said i have to manually enter the tracking # to paypal, but i still have to pay the full rediculious paypal fees even though its not doing its job. i am certainly not getting what im paying for in this situation. i feel if they should remove the paypal fees while the system isnt working. i know if i went to work and said i was only going to do 1/2 my job this month i wouldnt recieve full pay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.