Reply to topic
peajays1954 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Recipient DOES NOT accept nonUS PayPal

My purchaser has stated that they received a message as follow; " Recipient does not accept payments from non-US PayPal accounts." I AM THE SELLER (ie recipient) and I am not sure how to proceed with this transaction. I do not ship internationally and did have a "block" on ebay but I have since allowed my buyer as an "exemption". Is this what I needed to do to "accept" this PayPal payment? HELP! What to do to complete this sale. My buyer HAS a US shipping address but physically is a buyer in Japan...? Needless to say thi is my first international sale and I would like to continue selling internationally if I can remedy the PAYMENT  situation.

Any advice?

Thanks

0 Kudos
sandypurins Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 572
Accepted Solutions: 156

Re: Recipient DOES NOT accept nonUS PayPal

Login to your PayPal account and change your PayPal "Profile" payment receiving preferences to not block payments from non-US PayPal members.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count