Questions About Fees

regularcat
New Community Member

im looking to start using paypal services, but my question is, if i transfer money from my back account to my paypal

card to bid on something for ebay & i dont win the auction, is there a fee to transfer my money back to my bank account ?

im not a big ebay auctioner at all, i want something but paypal is needed.

the answers i recieve will determine whether or not i will be signing up for paypal.

thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

There isn't a need to add funds into your PayPal account balance prior to making a payment - just register your cards or bank, and when you choose to pay the merchant, we'll debit you directly.  This is free.

If you do happen to receive funds into your balance, withdrawing them electronically (for US members) - is free.

If you were referencing signing up for PayPal Smart Connect, you don't need to pre-pay for this product.  You pay a minimum monthly amount, although like a credit card, you can pay it in full every month if you choose.  If you have a bank and/or a card on file already, you may not need to sign up for Smart Connect unless you want a line of personal credit with your PayPal account.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.