Printing labels with Brother QL-500

btid
New Community Member

I am so confused.  I am trying to print my postage labels through paypal and I read that you can print labels from Paypal with DK2205 labels. So I ordered those labels and it is still telling me that I have the wrong size labels.  Then I noticed that when you select the printer you want to use in paypal it says Brother QL-500 2.4 continuous and the DK2205 labels I ordered are bigger than that.  I am so confused and cannot figure out how to print these out!! Someone HELP!! PLEASE!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lbarrow
Contributor
Contributor

Did you try the workaround I mentioned in my post "Shipping labels with Brother QL-500"? (place a small square of cardboard over the back three pins underneath the label spool).

Login to Me Too

dthimesch
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problems and am trying the piece of cardboard but either can not figure out what three pins to put it over or can not get this to work. Please help!

Login to Me Too

lbarrow
Contributor
Contributor

Cover the two pins next to each other in the very back, plus the one directly in front of these two pins. The pins are underneath the foot of the spool holder, toward the right.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.