Potential buyer asks,

14gbabys
Contributor
Contributor

Is it ok to ship an item to a different address than what is on the buyers account? Would the item still be covered under the "Buyer Protection Plan"? I am not liking the idea of doing this - any thoughts?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

The PayPal Seller Protection Policy requires the seller to ship to the "Ship to" address as shown on the PayPal Transaction Details page.

If a buyer wishes to have the item shipped to a different address, the buyer should add the new address to his PayPal account profile prior to sending payment, or... he can change the shipping address during eBay checkout.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

see the problem is if you have a bussiness and if your address on your credit or debit card says your home address and you want to receive the item on your bussiness what are you going to do wait until UPS get on your house think about it

Login to Me Too
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

The PayPal Seller Protection Policy requires the seller to ship to the "Ship to" address as shown on the PayPal Transaction Details page.

If a buyer wishes to have the item shipped to a different address, the buyer should add the new address to his PayPal account profile prior to sending payment, or... he can change the shipping address during eBay checkout.

Login to Me Too

14gbabys
Contributor
Contributor

Thank so much for your help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.