Paypal holds **bleep**

Keythlea
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a pageant dress to a customer.  It was her first ebay purchase.  She sent an email to me stating that she loved the dress and would like to purchase another one from me in the future.  Instead of feedback.  Paypal still won't release my funds for this dress because she didn't leave feedback.  This is a crappy way to do business on paypals part.  I sold another dress two weeks ago and the lady I sold it to waited until after they wore it in a pageant to claim snad.  So I have sold two dresses and still have received NO money.  This sucks.  I will not be using paypal in the future.  (unless of course I am buying something because buyers get all the protection)

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mmousefan1977

Sorry to hear that - Pay Pal isa joke. Alot of people will not be using it to receive funds anymore because it is an inconvinance - its suppose to be safe and secure - but I feel used and abused.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Keythlea wrote:

Paypal still won't release my funds for this dress because she didn't leave feedback.

Online viewable proof of delivery may release the hold. Did you provide PayPal with online viewable proof of delivery for the item?

Login to Me Too

leidy
Contributor
Contributor

They did this to me too ! i proofed the item was shipped and the got it on november 6 and still they will not release my money.

There a website that is now putting up a law suite becuase of this practices i will sign up for that.

the only thiefs around here are them.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

That Sucks!  I also had problems as a seller, but I would NOT have shipped anything before I got cleared payment!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.