Paypal AND Ebay losing customers-Do they care??

monkeyoneboo
Contributor
Contributor

Do they not see all the complaints? Are they not going to resolve some of these issues? I see so many comments about people closing their accounts because of the new tax changes,the overwhelming fees, and this "hold policy" situation. I might be one closing my accounts too or just give my stuff away locally instead of having to package it up just to give it away. Heck I might just haul it all off for scrap metal or something and quit trying to make it at all. The only ones benefitting are the shipping companies,and a couple of big time CEO,s. Please reply if you feel the same.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

monkeyoneboo
Contributor
Contributor

I just read a good bit of the class action lawsuit against Paypal (http://www.freedweiss.com/PayPal-Holding-Money.shtml)and maybe the reason everyones money is being held is to cover Paypal's upcoming attorney fees. I guess the questin here really needs to be how are we going to get our money out of ur accounts before they go under??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.