PayPal Fees

Hi, I have never sold anything on Ebay before. I was wondering what are the fees for receiving a payment through paypal??

The paypal website says 2.9% + 0.30 cents USD

But ebay's FAQ for selling says "PayPal Personal accounts allow you to accept payments free of charge, except from credit cards."

So which is true???

Login to Me Too
70 REPLIES 70

DAvGMZ67
New Community Member

I received a payment of $66.00 from a customer who purchased an item from me on EBAY, that included the cost of shipping. Mow PAYPAL charged a hefty fee of $2.41 out of my received payment thus undercutting my shipping cost. 

TO me that is robbery. This is wrong. You should let people know if you are going to rob them like that. If I receive a payment into a BANK THEY DON,T CHARGE  A FEE YOU KNOW.

Don,t be surprised if you don,t get hit with some major class action law suits for this. If your organization in registered as a banking service internationally you might be breaking some anti trust laws in doing this which sets you up fro even more problems.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.