Overdraft fees

slee487
New Community Member

So I've been charged 7 overdraft fees by boa because I paid for items when I had insufficient funds in my bank account. I didn't think this would happen because when i was making each payment, PayPal said they would automatically charge my credit card if I didn't have enough in my bank account. I looked this up and people said it was total BS. Well I didn't know about this, which is why I carried out with my payments.

To resolve this problem I called PayPal. They told me to talk to BoA. I called BoA they told me to go back to PayPal...so what the heck am I supposed to do? Is there anyway for the overdraft fees to be removed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

craftybooks
Contributor
Contributor

boa? Bank of Amercia? you can forget about them removing any fees- they will just charge you more fees daily for your account being overdrawn- and you can't close your account until they run the fees up hundreds of dollars!- Worst bank & biggest crooks around! and I have never heard of paypal removing or refunding for any mistakes- sorry

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.