Money still deducted from Bank Account after paypal states money was rufunded..

Monique281
Contributor
Contributor

Why was money still deducted out of my bank account  even though a refund was issued within 24 hours of purchase and paypal still deducted out of my back account 4 days later. When should I see a refund in my back account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

A refund of your bank account funded payment cannot stop the funds from being withdrawn from your bank account... it will only stop the transfer of the funds to the seller's PayPal account.  The refunded payment will be credited to your PayPal account.

You will need to login to your PayPal account and click on the "Withdraw" tab to initiate the transfer of those funds back to your bank account.

~Sandy

Login to Me Too

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

YES, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHO GOES INTO THE PAYPAL ACCOUNTS AND PLAYS THE NUMBER GAME WITH MONEY?  IS IT PAYPAL? IS IT PAYPAL SMART CONNECT? IS IT GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK? ALSO WHY IS IT THAT '"NO ONE" GIVES A NAME OR GIVES A FALSE NAME INSTEAD WHEN DEALING WITH THE CUSTOMERS? MAYBE I CAN GET THIS ANSWERED IN THE WATERCOOLER BECAUSE I'M NOT GETTING IT ANSWERED ANYWHERE ELSE THAT I POST IT WITH "THE BIG THREE" ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.