Lösung: solving debitting payment problems / Lastschriftverfahren vom Bankkonto

BraxMan
Contributor
Contributor

(ENGLISH)

Hi,

just wanted to share some information how to solve debitting problems with already assigned and registered bank accounts.Wanted to complete a PayPal transaction through eBay.de today but was asked to register a new bank account after the PayPal login.The PayPal support told me to overcome this problem by sending money directly to the seller.But because this transaction then would not get linked to the eBay auction i tried something else and logged in through eBay.com and completed the shopping and payment without any problems.

best regards

(DEUTSCH)

Hallo,

ich möchte eine Lösung mitteilen die sich in Bezug auf ein Zahlproblem bei Lastschriftverfahren (Bankeinzug) und einem schon registrierten Bankkonto ergibt.Wollte heute eine PayPal Zahlung über eBay.de durchführen und konnte die Zahlung über PayPal nicht durchführen, weil ich zur Registrierung eines Bankkontos zum Lastschriftverfahren aufgefordert wurde.Der PayPal Support teilte mir mit, ich sollte das Geld direkt and den Verkäufer aus PayPal senden.Da dies aber dann nicht mit dem eBay Angebot und Artikelkauf verknüpft ist, habe ich etwas anderes versucht und mich über eBay.com angemeldet und konnte den Kauf und die Zahlung von dort durch PayPal ohne Probleme vornehmen.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BraxMan
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal & Ebay support:

You must be kiddin me.I just wanted to complete my payment because of debitting link-bank problems and now i get redirected to the german paypal and ebay site which then results in the already known problem of a not registered debitting bank account.

Why couldn't it just stayed the way it was?!It was a working solution for a known problem and now its down.I have enough for today.Thankyou.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.