Is there a fee for linking my debit card to my account

bjrenee
New Community Member

i was wondering if they charge you anything to link your debit card to your account also is there a way to get verified with my debit card i see that you can verify your account by putting in your routing number and stuff from your checking account but i would rather do it with my card does anyone know if thats possible

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bjrenee
New Community Member

i was wondering if they charge you anything to link your debit card to your account also is there a way to get verified with my debit card i see that you can verify your account by putting in your routing number and stuff from your checking account but i would rather do it with my card does anyone know if thats possible

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@bjrenee wrote:

i was wondering if they charge you anything to link your debit card to your account

If PayPal requires you to confirm your debit card, they will charge you a $1.95 fee which will be refunded if you successfully complete the confirmation process.

@bjrenee wrote:

also is there a way to get verified with my debit card i see that you can verify your account by putting in your routing number and stuff from your checking account but i would rather do it with my card does anyone know if thats possible

To obtain a verified account status, US PayPal members must link a bank account or get approved for a PayPal credit card.

-Sandy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.