I have a pending echeck....is this amount included in my Paypal balance?

walterpugsta
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure if a pending echeck is included in my paypal balance or not....does it get included when it clears or is it included and it gets DEDUCTED from my paypal balance if it DOESN'T clear?  Anyone know?  Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It's not added to your PayPal account balance until it clears. Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easy for you to see whether the payment amount has been added to your PayPal account balance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dulcinea02/advanced07.gif

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It's not added to your PayPal account balance until it clears. Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easy for you to see whether the payment amount has been added to your PayPal account balance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dulcinea02/advanced07.gif

Login to Me Too

walterpugsta
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you SO very much....you have been MOST helpful...I appreciate it!!  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

lkboop1675
Contributor
Contributor

The Echeck is held till it clears and THEN the amount of the Echeck is held for the 21 day period.  The holds run connectively and NOT concurrently.  SWEET ISN'T IT.   These guys should work for Obama.  I'm considering  selling through Crag's list.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

You might want to peruse the Fraud section first so you'll be up to date on all of the scams running on C List, first.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.