How to get money faster?

dnkrzastek
New Community Member

Hi, I'm a new seller and I've sold one item previously but it took 21 days to actually get it.  I have just sold another item and I'm about to ship it, but I'm wondering how to get the money faster?  There's an option that tells me how to find out how to get it faster, but it brings it to screen that says "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks."  Even though I'm not even using a bookmark, can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

You can receive the funds before the 21 day period is up by either

1) If selling on eBay, the buyer can leave positive feedback; or,

2) You can add tracking information on the transaction details.  Once that tracking information shows delivery,the payment is eligible to be released.

In either event, release of the funds usually occurs within 72 hours once one of the conditions is met.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Brewlog024
New Community Member

I always have step 2 completed, and there is STILL a 21 day hold. Please advise.

Login to Me Too

Gummo316
New Community Member

The Mod is fiull of it you most always have to wait the 21 days if you are new that way they can gain intrest on your moneys and when they gained enough interst then they will release pretty **bleep**tie huh?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.