How do i get my money faster from eBay paypal payment hold?

flora
Contributor
Contributor

when i click on the find out how link. It wont load.

"Payment holds on your eBay transactions. we are working with eBay to make buying and selling even safer. As part of payment holds for new eBay sellers , we'll hold the money from your eBay transactions for up to 21 days. Find out how how you may get your money sooner."

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

demomof2
Contributor
Contributor

A) use delivery confirmation when you ship the item, once it's delivered, you can call PP and they'll release your funds

B) if buyer leaves positive feedback, it will be released sooner(again you have to call PP)

c) be an Ebay seller longer than 90 days without any disputes

d) have more than 100 feedback score

@flora wrote:

when i click on the find out how link. It wont load.

"Payment holds on your eBay transactions. we are working with eBay to make buying and selling even safer. As part of payment holds for new eBay sellers , we'll hold the money from your eBay transactions for up to 21 days. Find out how how you may get your money sooner."

Login to Me Too

TexasHarley
New Community Member

I am having the problem of not getting to the linked message. I get a error stating that it is caused by out of date bookmarks. I have no bookmarks except for the signon page for the PayPal account. Thanks for the answer from demomof2.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.