HORRIBLE IDEA TO HOLD FUNDS FOR 21 DAYS!!!

gearhed78
Contributor
Contributor

Holding funds from sellers until the buyer leaves feedback is the worst idea EVER! Since when does Paypal become an authority on buyer satisfaction?? A smooth transaction is all that I wanted from Paypal. If they are going to hold funds, then they should make it very clear BEFORE you use them!  Keeping my money in their account for 21 days is a HUGE disadvantage of using Paypal. Stick to transferring funds,not trying to be a satisfaction authority!

Login to Me Too
6,286 REPLIES 6,286

EBOYALEN
Contributor
Contributor

I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU THEY ARE SO STUPID...

Login to Me Too

diamondesires
Contributor
Contributor

Spoke with lawyer, he is willing to file class action suit if I can get people together. If you are interested send and email to bayoubasement at msn . com...  I am compiling a list and if he gets enough interest he will set things up for all comers to get on board. Write a brief explanation of your difficulty and the fact that you believe this is and attempt to hold your funds for there interest profit. All I need right now is your email. If we have enough he will contact and get pertinent info. 

One man will be eaten by the lion, but 100 men will devour the lion.

Get the word out.

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@diamondesires wrote:

Spoke with lawyer, he is willing to file class action suit if I can get people together. If you are interested send and email to bayoubasement at msn . com...  I am compiling a list and if he gets enough interest he will set things up for all comers to get on board. Write a brief explanation of your difficulty and the fact that you believe this is and attempt to hold your funds for there interest profit. All I need right now is your email. If we have enough he will contact and get pertinent info. 

One man will be eaten by the lion, but 100 men will devour the lion.

Get the word out.

Perhaps you have not read through these 80+ pages (don't blame you)  but a class action has been in the works since November and people keep trying to post www.letssuepaypal.com  continuously to gather together enough registered people to sign up and tell their story.. There can be more than one class action suits but there is strength in numbers.  The  attorney you contacted should be aware that there is another class action suit and law firm involved that has been gathering this information. On the forum is the name of the attorney and how to contact them.  Putting a class action together is hard enough and the posteres on this forum need to proactive and sign up.

Thanks for the information.

Login to Me Too

Ilkay
Contributor
Contributor

oh my god are you ok ?

Sign:

Uncensored Gore site  Ogrish

Login to Me Too

boardmaker

im **bleep**ed here, I have to do something else now, I make custom kiteboards and now I just got the letters that say paypal will put a hold on all my money for 21 days!

For this to work I have to put up front about $150 for materials and 45 for shipping, LOL I cant i live in Reno nevada!

Every single order will have to be canceled, and the money will have to be resent some other way.

I will post the truth every single time for why the cancelation. 

Login to Me Too

hacklemanr

WOW!

This topic sure is getting looooong.

Paypal is holding over 700.00 of mine.I have 80 bucks left in my bank account.

How am I suppose to run a business when I can't buy more stuff?

Anyone know if they will take ebay fees out of HOLD when they are due?  (You'd figure they would like the concept of taking YOUR money,from themselves, & giving it back to themselves). lol

Working on Bon - anzle & using GGOO00GGLLEE CHECKOUT

Time to jump off this ship!

Login to Me Too

fjp800
Contributor
Contributor

@hacklemanr wrote:

WOW!

This topic sure is getting looooong.

Paypal is holding over 700.00 of mine.I have 80 bucks left in my bank account.

How am I suppose to run a business when I can't buy more stuff?

Anyone know if they will take ebay fees out of HOLD when they are due?  (You'd figure they would like the concept of taking YOUR money,from themselves, & giving it back to themselves). lol

Working on Bon - anzle & using GGOO00GGLLEE CHECKOUT

Time to jump off this ship!

That is a very good question!! I think that they will simply take the fees out of your personal or business checking accout or charge it to your credit card .. depending on which one you have listed with PayPal... Eith way it is WRONG!!!!  PLAIN WRONG!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Radioflyer911
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new to this system (its only been around a relatively short time anyway ) but you gotta know you don't put that much of your money in a new system like this. In other words don't put your life in Paypal's hands. I've been experimenting with small amounts for a while and found them reliable with transfers under one hundred dollars. Go over that and things get a little slow.... more or less. I do know this. If this isn't resolved soon I won't be using this system anymore.

Login to Me Too

madjen
Contributor
Contributor

LETS BOYCOTT PAYPAL !!!!!

So as a good seller for years. As a seller who has paid thousands of dollars to EBay and Papal. I say we get them where it hurts. They want to hold our money. Lets stop using them. I'm sure there are other sources. If they edit our comments and links, I will start my own forum. This is not fair. We helped build this company to where it is today. Now this is the thanx we get?? Just like the BIG BAIL out. We bailed out the banks and the companies and they're response was to cut all out credit lines in half if not all together. Stop lending us money. Raising all our fees and rapping us as much as possible. Not papal/Ebay have joined the club. Boris_bills@yahoo.com Email me and we can get this going. I'm tired of being abused for doing the right thing. It's time to fight back.. I'm sure t his will be edited soon so act fast people.

Login to Me Too

madjen
Contributor
Contributor

LETS BOYCOTT PAYPAL !!!!!

So as a good seller for years. As a seller who has paid thousands of dollars to EBay and Papal. I say we get them where it hurts. They want to hold our money. Lets stop using them. I'm sure there are other sources. If they edit our comments and links, I will start my own forum. This is not fair. We helped build this company to where it is today. Now this is the thanx we get?? Just like the BIG BAIL out. We bailed out the banks and the companies and they're response was to cut all out credit lines in half if not all together. Stop lending us money. Raising all our fees and rapping us as much as possible. Not papal/Ebay have joined the club. Boris_bills@yahoo.com Email me and we can get this going. I'm tired of being abused for doing the right thing. It's time to fight back.. I'm sure t his will be edited soon so act fast people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.