Getting charged twice for eBay shipping label online. What can I do?

little333lady
New Community Member

Hello Everyone, I hope everybody has had a wonderful day. 

So, I logged into PayPal today to check out how my payments from eBay buyers were doing. I was adding everything up and taking out fees from eBay and PayPal and making sure the online shipping labels are getting paid. I noticed that I was charged twice for one label that cost me 

$5.20. I made sure to go back to my eBay page and make sure I wasn't missing something, which I wasn't. I wanted to transfer money I have made, to my bank account but I don't want to do anything until I can get this problem fixed. 

Please, anyone who may know what to do, let me know. Can you call PayPal or file a claim to them for there mistake? This is the first time I have had this happen to me since using PayPal. It will be greatly appreciated for any information. Thank you for your time, Bonnie

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Iluvrobin
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen, only I got charged 3 times and it was $8.50 each time!  The first time this happened to me, I filed an "unauthorized transaction" with PayPal and they refunded my money.  I tried that this time, and they told me it wasn't their problem, that I needed to complain to whoever I paid.  I'm not sure how to do that - do I contact eBay or USPS?  I'm sorry my reply isn't helping you, but maybe I can at least save you the time it takes to file with PayPal and wait for their reply.  🙂  I'll let you know if I can figure out what to do, would you please post again if you solve the problem?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Iluvrobin
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently you can go to the "shipping labels" tab in my eBay and void them from there, if it hasn't been more than 5 days.  Unfortunately for me, I had to wait a week for a response from PayPal so now it's too late.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.